A one or two-day training session to build a set of
scorecards, dashboards and reports
One or two-day scorecard training
You have bought QuickScore or Scoreboard. You have started to build your scorecards or maybe you have completed a set of scorecards, dashboards and reports. Unfortunately, the first rush of excitement has gone. The system has not quite given your users what they expected. It is time to call in the experts. We can help you refresh your scorecards and make your system fly. For more information, click on request information ⇒
- Users – Focus on the end users and what they want
- Scorecard Construction – Why it is important to get it right
- Dashboards – Bringing together information in useful ways
- Initiatives – How to link actions to objectives and metrics
- Data Reports – Building row and column data reports
- Briefings – Pulling everything together in a final report
- Administration – advanced functions and admin (day two)
A flat fee daily rate for a qualified instructor (plus travel and expenses). Typically, the training is aimed at a scorecard administrator but we highly recommend business users attend some of the sessions to provide an end-user requirement perspective.
The training participants will leave with a thorough understanding of how the application can help the business. They will:
- Understand how to build a meaningful scorecard
- Learn how to organise their scorecard data effectively
- Have a clearer view of Key Performance Indicators
- Understand the importance of prioritisation
- Build some live scorecards, dashboards and reports
- Practice some of the more advanced application features
- Pull together useful end user reports
Who Should Attend
This training course is aimed primarily at scorecard administrators who have been tasked with the management of QuickScore or Scoreboard. It is also useful for business users who are actively using the application.
The purpose of the training is to build real scorecards, dashboards and reports. The scorecard administrator should come prepared with data that can be used in the system. This could be the existing scorecards that need to be revised, a system that needs to be audited or a set of spreadsheets that need to be translated and input.
The training agenda will be set prior to the visit and can be as flexible or formal as required to get the job done.
“We all had our own ideas but the workshop, through a set of exercises and lively discussions, enabled us to narrow these down to the priorities that would add the most value to our business.” Bruce Bultitude, Managing Director, PowerJacks
“The balance between learning and practical exercises to help move our strategy forward was perfect. If you need someone to kick-start your strategic activities, Intrafocus is the company to go to.” Milos Jelic, CEO, Nelt
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this course open to the public?
Is this KPI planning training?
Can the training be customised?
Who is the instructor?
Where can the training be delivered?
What sort of workshop is this?
How many people can attend?
How can I book the training?
A one or two-day in-house Scorecard training course
Price: Please enquire
One or two days?
Dependent upon your needs, this training course can take one or two days. For new starters, we suggest one day, for those who want to go into advanced functionality and advanced administration we suggest two days.
Is this training for you?
If the answer to any of the following questions is NO, then you really should ask for some training:
- Are your users bought into the application, are they using it?
- Do you have to keep reminding users to update the system?
- Are you spending too long every month updating the system yourself?
- Are you using automated updates?
- Have you built dashboards, reports, initiatives and briefings?
- Are you getting the most out of the application?